Abundance is a state of being, a condition of the heart and soul. Abundance has nothing to do with having or owning.
I woke up one morning with this in my heart and jotted it on a scrap of paper. I found that paper this morning and wanted to share it with you.
Often when I speak to others about abundance there is a look of confusion and a tilt of the head. For many, it signifies lots of money. For others, it is a meaningless woo-woo term.
In case you are wondering (or wandering!!) …
- a deep-rooted belief that all is well
- knowing that you have enough and are not lacking in any way
- the triumph of love and optimism over fear and pessimism
- awareness that you are not alone
- accepting and acknowledging that you are perfect just the way you are
- the willingness, the commitment to wake up on a new day and step out boldly on your journey
Wishing you an abundant day, because today is all we have.